Welcome to Social Studies 11

This blog has been created to keep us connected. Throughout the course this will serve as a tool for us to communicate with each other. We will host online discussions, post links to useful and interesting media, and create a space for you to post comments, questions or concerns.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 2 - Project due on Wednesday!

Hi D Block,

So far I have received one draft. I cant stress enough how important it is for you to send me a draft or outline of your project. The nature of this project leaves a lot of room for error and I want to make sure you succeed. Send me your drafts so I can give you feedback and make sure you are on the right track.

As you work on your project it is also important to refer to the rubric we created. It will help to guide you as you work through your question.

As always if you have any questions about the course or school in general please feel free to e-mail me.

-Mr. Miller

1 comment:

  1. would u like to see a copy of my drawings?
    Do I need to colour it?

    ReplyDelete